Friday, October 29, 2010

It's a Sugar Rush! (and a freebie!)

Good Morning! First off, I'd like to say Thank You to all those who downloaded my part of the Faithsisters Blessings Blog Train! It was my very first blog train as a designer, and it has been so successful! Thank you for all your lovely comments! The mini kit is still up for about 48 more hours, so hurry up at download it! (just scroll down about 2 posts for the links!!)

Next up is a BRAND NEW release, called Sugar Rush! Available in my store at FaithSisters!

Photobucket

As you may know, I've been having a CT call for the last couple weeks and I have had some wonderful talent join my BRAND new Creative Team! Let me introduce them and share what some of them created with Sugar Rush! (and links to their blogs!)


First up is 2 fabulous layouts by Jennifer!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Next is a Sweet Layout from Natalie!

Photobucket


And an adorable layout from Elena!

Photobucket



Aren't these layouts fabulous? Wait until you see what they're cooking up for next week's release for Digital ScrapBooking Day!



And just for YOU, a freebie Add-on to Sugar Rush, just in time for the holiday weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, congratulations on a hugely successful "trip" on your maiden blogtrain! :) looking forward to seeing more of you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete