Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hug Them Tight Collaboration Kit

Hello! I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I've blogged. December/January has been a truly crazy time for myself and family. We lost my dad just before Christmas - he had been unhealthy and hurting for a long time, but I don't think that made our loss any easier. January was to be my Designer Spotlight month at GingerScraps, but with everything going on I didn't have the mojo/drive to be creative. I owe a HUGE thank you and lots of love to my beautiful designer friends who created a gorgeous kit for me in memory of my dad called Hug Them Tight. It's a gorgeous kit to scrap all those precious family moments. I am so thankful for my friends and family who love me.

Hug Them Tight 
by
Trixie Scraps Designs, Blue Heart Designs, Key Lime Digi Designs,
Dear Friends Designs and Whimpychomper
 photo GS_HugThemTight_PREVIEW_ALL_zpsnu0gryin.jpg

I've finally been able to scrap with this beautiful kit. Not because I've been too busy, but because this is hard for me. I don't have many photos of my dad - he hated the camera, flashes hurt his eyes - but the year I came home from living overseas I made sure to capture a few images of my dad. My dad loved our family pug, she was his little buddy.

 photo Love_Dad_sm_zpsecclaxad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket